Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newton Aycliffe, Durham
Closing Date: 30/03/2024
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of GEM Partnership, which are operating as a recruitment business.
GEM Partnership works in partnership with Husqvarna Group, the world”s leading producers in outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, garden tractors, and home to the innovative market-leading Robotic Lawn Mower. Together we are seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic onsite team.
Reporting directly to your Team Leader, as an Assembly Operative you will be a vital member of the production team, based on site at Husqvarna’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe.
Our team will be required to;
• Perform a wide range of assembly tasks, whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
• Follow standard operation guides whilst using air powered tools to assist in the assembly of outdoor power products.
• Work in a production line formation, the role will involve long periods of standing, with elements of manual handling.
• Work within a fast paced, demanding, team orientated environment, aiming to achieve and exceed targets.
You should be;
• Flexible, have a positive attitude, and be able to quickly adapt to change.
Whilst working onsite with Husqvarna, via GEM Partnership, you will find a passionate and collaborative environment, with our employees benefiting from an extensive training scheme and competitive salary. The opportunity will allow workers to obtain, full-time, seasonal employment on a shift of their preference.
Shift pattern: Dayshift 8 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday