Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 to £58,000pa
Location: City of London, G. London
Closing Date: 12/10/2023
City of London location – hybrid working 2 days office / 3 days home
£52 – £58k
My client is a rapidly growing international organisation offering a range of solutions to the global Financial & Professional Services sector. As part of their exciting growth plans an opportunity exists to join the central group Finance Function based in the City of London.
They are now looking for a newly qualified or 1 year PQE Accountant to join the growing Reporting team. Ideally, you will come from an audit background and have a strong understanding of statutory reporting and audit procedures. You will be looking to make a move to an in-house role, where you will have responsibility for the month end reporting process, continued development of their control framework and delivery of statutory reporting.
• Ownership of month end close and reporting tasks.
• Preparation and submission of periodic regulatory reporting returns to FCA, HMRC, AIC and ONS.
• Support the development and implementation of the Group Financial Controls Framework with a focus on the integrity of processes.
• Own and coordinate the group consolidation process.
• Responsible for preparation and review of group financial statements and owning the day to day relationship with the external auditors.
• Day to day management of finance associate.
• Support annual budgeting process.
• Provide ad hoc technical accounting support across the group
• Contribute to the development of the Finance team processes to ensure these are cohesive, efficient and effective.
• Undertake training and development as appropriate and engage fully in the performance management process.
• Contribute to the culture positively, attend meetings as required, and carry out duties willingly and diligently.
• Where regulatory rules apply, abide by these in spirit and fact.
• Carry out such other tasks as you may be reasonably directed to do by the senior management team from time to time.
• Newly qualified or 1 years post qualified, ideally ACA, ACCA
• Experience of working in professional services, financial services, legal services sector
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding numeracy, data management and manipulation skills
• Strong communication skills
• IT literate, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Inquisitive mind
• Knowledge of Sage Intacct would be desirable