Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £75,000 to £80,000pa
Location: , AnyWhere
Closing Date: 23/02/2023
• Salary circa £75 – £80k and ‘significant’ EMI options.
• Work from home flexibility, however frequent travel to Lincoln HQ required.
My client is a rapidly growing technology/SaaS organisation offering a unique portfolio of services, which make planning complex operations, such as major events like the Dubai Expo, Commonwealth Games, World Cup and the Queen’s Funeral, more efficient and effective across the UK and internationally. There is a clear roadmap for future business transformation, which would lead to a trebling their size over the next 3 years as they commercialise their offering at pace. The Head of Marketing role, a crucial appointment in realising this ambition, is an exciting opportunity to devise, launch and execute the “go to” market proposition.
• Set up the Marketing function effectively from scratch encompassing systems and processes, people through to CRM platform implementation.
• Devise, launch and execute the “go to” market proposition.
• Create compelling demand campaigns and build an effective lead engine, in order to provide a stream of qualified leads for the New Business Development team to convert into new clients.
• Exploit the vast amount of data held by the business and broader stakeholders in a meaningful revenue generating way.
• Provide on-going strategic and functional leadership with direct accountability for an evolving marketing/lead generation function.
• Candidates should possess a solid background in a SaaS / Technology environment, ideally in an SME / fast growth organisation and have held accountability for devising a go to market strategy with hands on execution oversight.
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
• Ideally of graduate calibre, candidates should be high energy individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ambitious and able to develop their career further within a high growth organisation.
• A deep knowledge of cross-channel marketing and the latest trends in digital advertising.
• Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology including data analytics.
• Any experience of providing services or technology supporting the planning of complex events would be highly desirable but not essential for success in the role.
• Willing to travel across the UK and internationally where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation at an exciting time on their journey with genuine opportunities for career development and progression over time, and offers the ability to work in a flexible hybrid working pattern providing frequent visits to the Lincoln HQ are feasible.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Lee Rankin on email@example.com or for a discreet conversation call our office on 0191-5872999.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.