Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £110,000 to £140,000pa
Location: City of London, G. London
Closing Date: 11/12/2023
Salary: Circa £110k – £140k + 25% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location: London (with some hybrid working)
My client is a rapidly growing international organisation offering a range of solutions to the global Financial & Professional Services sector. As part of their exciting growth plans an opportunity exists to join the group in an Operations leadership role, a key appointment as they continue the transformation of their business support functions. The role will primarily facilitate the development of a central operational support function to their independent service businesses in line with a target operating model developed to unlock group wide transformation, a cohesive group strategy and support the business leaders to achieve market specific objectives
• Providing group wide leadership around operational excellence and realising group wide transformation objectives through a defined target operating model.
• Establish a central function of operational professionals who would work within and support the individual business entities, yet also align and contribute to broader coordinated group wide objectives and priorities.
• Drive an excellence agenda within the central support functions, acting as a conduit to ensure the business leaders are supported effectively with a value-added service.
• Leadership of strategic initiatives and projects at a group level including technology utilisation, with specific accountability for a new CRM platform and its ongoing contribution to business success.
• Ideally degree educated, or of graduate calibre – ambitious and driven with career progression aspirations to COO level.
• Previous operations management, client facing consultancy, operations change management / transformation experience within a professional, legal, financial services aligned organisation.
• Minimum of 10 years in a similar corporate environment essential, with demonstrable leadership qualities both from a direct team oversight and influencing beyond direct authority perspective.
• Strong strategic foresight and commercial acumen required.
• Excellent rapport building and communication skills, and confidence in communicating and working effectively with multiple stakeholders across the group and externally.
• A natural change practitioner should be a core personal characteristic, ideally with experience of leading business wide transformation programmes.
• Technology should be central to this individual’s approach to driving operational excellence, with experience ideally gained in facilitating business intelligence models, systems integration projects etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation at an exciting time with genuine opportunities for career development and progression. Alongside their compelling salary and bonus, they also offer a very generous pension contribution, private medical and the ability to ‘buy and sell’ holidays. The role is based from their London office, offering hybrid working, with travel to their other UK locations as required.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Lee Rankin at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Peterlee office.
GEM Partnership is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.