Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newton Aycliffe, Durham
Closing Date: 30/03/2024
GEM Partnership works in partnership with Husqvarna Group, the world’s leading producers in outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, garden tractors, and home to the innovative market-leading Robotic Lawn Mower. Together we are seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic onsite team. Reporting directly to your Team Leader, as an Assembly Operative you will be a vital member of the production team, based on site at Husqvarna’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe.
• Perform a wide range of production related tasks, whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
• Follow standard operation guides whilst using large injection moulding machines for plastic parts for our outdoor products.
• Work in a demanding production, the role will involve long periods of standing, with elements of manual handling.
• Work within a fast paced, demanding, team orientated environment, aiming to achieve and exceed targets.
• You should be;
• Flexible, have a positive attitude and be able to quickly adapt to change.
Required knowledge, skills or experience
• Highly motivated
• Team player
• Good timekeeper
• Enjoys a challenge
Location: Newton Aycliffe
Hours of work:
• Rotating days/nights/twilight
• 8:00-16:30 Monday-Thursday
• 8:00-14:30 Friday
Rates of pay:
• £10.42 per hour
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership Ltd who are trading as a recruitment business.