Job Type: Temporary
Location: Peterlee, Durham
Closing Date: 06/01/2024
Our client based in Peterlee are looking for Production Operatives to work on a busy production line. Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an automotive environment or alternatively manufacturing experience, however training can be provided to those without relevant experience. The role consists of monitoring quality of materials transferred to production line and completing production records as required for production efficiency.
• Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP’s.
• Machine operation and setting.
• Ensure equipment is running correctly and safely. Take appropriate action to resolve problems, including stopping the line, when necessary, in order to request assistance from maintenance or supervision.
• Ensure that customer specification is adhered to and appropriate quality standards are maintained.
• Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods.
• Carry out quality checks as stipulated in customer specification or advised by the QA Department.
Required knowledge, skills or experience
• Have a can-do attitude
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Hours of work:
• 2 shift rotation
• Days – Tuesday – Thursday 7am – 7pm
• Nights – Monday 11pm – 7am, Tuesday to Thursday 7pm – 7am
Rates of pay:
• £12.82 per hour
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership Ltd who are trading as a recruitment business.