Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £53,000 to £58,000pa
Location: Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Closing Date: 11/03/2024
Our client is a prominent property related employer in the South Tyneside area, who are currently looking to strengthen their IT and Systems team with a Senior Salesforce Administrator.
Reporting to the Senior Systems Analyst, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will participate in the ongoing development of the Salesforce environment. The successful candidate will have experience in improving processes and the successful adoption of the Salesforce platform. They will work closely with functional leaders, organizational
units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
The role will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
• Candidates should ideally be degree qualified in a relevant field, or possess an equivalent combination of training, education, and work experience.
• Candidates should also be Salesforce Administrator Certified, with additional Salesforce qualifications highly desirable.
• A history of successfully driving projects to completion, with experience in environment and release strategies with the Salesforce platform and its DevOps tooling and metadata structure.
• Excellent project management and organization skills and a positive attitude, with a demonstrable ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both operational business and technical teams.
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements, and proven ability to design and implement new requirements and processes gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, Flows, and other configurations of advanced complexity.