Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Duration of the Programme: Three Days
Cost of Programme: £340.00 per delegate
Maximum Number of Learners: 10
Awarding Body: Highfield
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace and is intended for learners already working as supervisors, managers, team leaders or those who are preparing to start work at this level and gives them knowledge of health and safety.
What you will learn:
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of:
- The requirements of health, safety and welfare
- The benefits of a health and safety management system
- The risks and control measures for common workplace hazards
- How to manage the effects of incidents and accidents
- The principles of risk assessment
How is the qualification assessed?
Multiple-choice question examination containing 60 questions that must be completed with 120 minutes.