Presenting with Impact
Duration of the Programme: Half Day
Cost of Programme: £450.00
Maximum Number of Learners: 6
Everyone within a business at some time may be called upon to present information to others and some may need to do this as part of their everyday role. In business, people are busy, and they need that transfer of information quickly and succinctly.
Whether you go to present with confidence or you dread the thought of it, presenting is a skill, and you need to learn how to present with skill, passion and clarity if you want your message to be received and make a positive and memorable impact.
The group size is limited to six delegates to ensure that you feel safe to practise and learn within a small group. You will try out one of your own presentations and receive feedback from the trainer.
This dynamic, thought-provoking and empowering course will give you the tools, skills and confidence to deliver dynamic presentations that engage your audience and move people to action through.
What you will learn:
- How to improve your presentation goals
- Great beginnings and powerful endings with a clear presentation structure
- Correct use of PowerPoint
- How to break down any fear you may have, so your confidence can get to work
- How to engage and build rapport with your audience
- Presentation delivery with enthusiasm and clarity
- Focus, logic and organisation of your content
- How to present sincerely and authentically in line with your personal brand
- Eye contact, body language and posture
- Anchoring your body
- Tapping into needs and emotions
- Using metaphors and stories
Who is it for?
This programme is for anyone who needs to present information and who would like to demonstrate a more effective presentation to peers, clients, customers or senior management. Anyone who feels nervous about the thought of having to make presentations.