Duration of the Programme: One Day
Cost of Programme: £650.00
Maximum Number of Learners: 10
At the end of this team building training day participants will be able to, appreciate team skills and dynamics, identify and develop personal skills to become a more effective team member, establish effective team processes, improve team communication and demonstrate skills that help you to implement effective changes in the workplace.
Through great team building organisations can benefit from improved productivity, Increased motivation, Increased collaboration. It encourages creativity, positive reinforcement and Improved communication.
What you will learn:
Teamwork is defined as a co-operative effort by a group or team to achieve a common goal.
- Purpose and Direction of the Team – Helping the team develop a clear understanding of what it is they are trying to achieve whilst focusing on further team improvements
- Team Leadership – Sensitively looks at the issue of leadership within the team and what can be done to improve this area. Also highlights the importance of supporting the leaders of the team through honesty and strong communication
- Understanding Team Differences – Helping the team to value team differences and learn how to make the most of the skills, abilities and styles. It specifically highlights what individuals are willing to work towards for the betterment of the team
- Team Processes – Identifying the important team processes, where there can be improvements and what can be done to ensure the processes are working for the team rather than the other way round.
- Team Communication – A challenging activity that helps the team focus on the importance of everyone having input, being heard and being open and honest. There is also a review of key communication skills and what makes for positive communication.
- Relationships – A summarising session that works to apply the outputs from the day into actionable statements that the participants commit to.
This entire team building session revolves around developing actions and identifying improvements for the team. The participants will be challenged and work together to improve specific workplace issues.
Who is it for?
For any business that is needing to develop a new team or bring people together, there may be challenges within the team or areas of development through the culture or challenges with the business.
Can be used if bringing a new long-term project team together to spearhead the development of the project and the team working together.