Job Type: Temporary
Location: Middlesbrough, Cleveland
Closing Date: 30/03/2024
We are currently recruiting for a Food Production Operatives for our client based in Middlesbrough. Innovative and Dynamic they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve their products and services; they are looking to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives to join their fast-growing team based in Middlesbrough on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
• Follow instructions for processing, checking, weighing and labelling all materials
• Ensure all materials adhere to company standards
• Follow Food Safety regulations and personal Hygiene Advise management of any rejection of raw materials or finished products
• Working on fast paced Production Lines and Machinery
• Adhering to strict Health and Safety Guidelines
Required knowledge, skills or experience
• Have 6-month experience working with Food Production.
• Level 1 in Food Hygiene is desirable but not a necessity.
• Be able to understand and follow Written and Verbal instructions.
• Have a good positive ‘can do’ attitude towards work.
Hours of work:
• 2 Shift Rotation Monday to Friday 7am – 3pm and 3pm – 11pm
• 3 shifts Rotation Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm -6am
• Continental Shift Rotations Monday to Sunday 4 shifts Days/Nights 12 hours
Rates of pay:
• 2 Shift Rotation – £10.45
• 3 shift rotation – £10.93
• Continental Shift rotation – £11.40
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership Ltd who are trading as a recruitment business.